Monday, January 12, 2009

why hallo thar


why hallo thar
Originally uploaded by Coryrain
So it's been a while, but I have an excuse! I'm busy baking a baby in my tummy! Morning sickness = no photo taking. But I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. Phil thought it would be an excellent idea to take a hike at the beach in a snow storm. "Sure!" I said. I think I've lost my mind. We actually had a fun time despite a few frozen fingers. We hiked the shorter nature trail and ran into a few cross-country skiers, watched some kids playing hockey, and walked down a frozen creek. I was dissapointed we didn't see any deer. I figured we would see at least one now that it's winter and there's no foliage for them to hide behind.
We headed back to the nature center to warm up and lo and behold, five deer walked on up to get a snack. This one really cracked me up, she kept making that face at me. Head on over to my flickr page for more winter photos.

1 comment:

Phil H. said...

Yes, you've gone crazy, dear. You married me, didn't you?

Considering the conditions, I can hardly believe you got as many good shots as you did. You're getting better and better at photography :-)

PS.
The word verification right now is "uphis". lol