Friday, September 19, 2008

Bumblebee!


bumblebee
Originally uploaded by Coryrain
It was a lovely day today so I headed on over to Metro Beach to wander the nature trails. There was a ton of wildlife out and about, most of which I got horrible photos of, like that muskrat thing that almost ran me over and that heron that was just too far away, but this little bumblebee didn't care that I was all in his face snapping away.

Taken with macro mode so I was VERY close to the bumblebee. ^.^

And to top it off, this shot includes a flower I had taken another photo of which looked great on the camera screen but was utter crap when I got it into photoshop at home, so redemption!!

2 comments:

Phil H. said...

Wait.. you purposely got close to an insect? So all that screaming when you see something in the bathroom or bedroom is all an act?! HA HA! Now your cover is blown!

Cory said...

Lol, look spiders and wasps still get me screaming for sure. And centipedes....yuck.

But bumblebees, come on! They're fuzzy! And they love flowers!! And I've been stung and it didn't even hurt so there goes that scare factor.

Now that other crazy bee at our picnic, that's a whole nother story.